Our advice is supported by extensive research which is based on sound investment principles.
At Moneywise you can access all of your financial solutions from the one organisation that understands your particular situation. We offer professional advice on an extensive range of cost-effective financial solutions including:
- Wealth Management
Focusing on investment portfolio construction, wealth and asset accumulation
- Lifestyle Planning
Attending to debt management and cash flow advice
- Retirement & Superannuation Strategies
Advising on pensions, Centrelink and income stream strategies
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Providing specialist advisory and portfolio administration services
- Income & Asset Protection
Insuring your key financial assets
- Taxation Planning
Aligning tax efficient strategies with your financial goals
Moneywise provides complete Investment Fund and Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) administration services, which include:
- Management of all correspondence and communications including corporate actions such as rights issues, share splits, share purchase plans and buy-backs
- Day-to-day portfolio administration
- Tracking of all investment activity
- Investment portfolio reporting
- Realised and unrealised capital gains reports
- Monthly reconciliations and cash transaction reports
- Preparation of year end investment reporting.
In addition, our SMSF administration service also includes:
- Member balance reporting
- Annual fund financials and income tax returns
- External fund audit
- All compliance requirements as stipulated by legislation.
Utilising our SMSF service will ensure your fund meets ATO audit and compliance requirements, giving you complete peace of mind.
Contact Moneywise to discover more about our services.
Moneywise Personal Financial Management Pty Ltd
ABN 43 764 170 979
Australian Financial Services Licence 287804
Australian Credit Licence 287804
Level 17, Tower One, Collins Square,
727 Collins Street,
Melbourne Victoria 3008
PO Box 505 Collins Street West VIC 8007